Tuesday, November 12, 2013

GODDESS TITHE Release Day


I can hardly believe this day is finally here!! For the next three days Goddess Tithe will be available for .99 on Kindle and Smashwords! What a deal. :0)

A beautiful tale of high adventure, courage, honor, and sacrifice, Goddess Tithe will keep you riveted until the last page is turned. I am particularly fond of the illustrations--they add extra life and amusement to the tale of Munny, Leonard the Jester, Captain Sunan, Tu Pich, and the dreadful monster Risafeth.

I'm sorry I've been so quiet here on my blog lately. I came down with pneumonia/pleurisy one month ago today, and I do believe I lost October and half of November somewhere. But although I am still coughing and still sound pretty hoarse, I am feeling better by the day. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're starting to feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks, Hannah. It's kind of nice to have a functioning brain again. Mostly functioning, anyway. :-D

      Delete
  2. Hi Jill! I'm sorry I haven't visited on here lately - - not sure *where* the days are going!
    I am so very sorry you've had such a rough time with illness, and glad you're on the mend now! :)
    Gentle Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Patti Jo. :-) It's the holiday season, so days FLY past us!
      It is so good to have some energy again, although I do tend to drop off in naps . . . like a kitty. *yawn*
      Speaking of naps . . .
      zzzzzzz

      Delete